Landscaping takes us back to the Mayan times when people would love to beautify their lands for aesthetic as well as practical reasons. Landscaping adds value to the property as well as the beauty of the house. Today, landscaping includes planning and constructing gardens.
Landscaping attracts potential buyers to pay a higher rate for the house. Plants and vegetation can have a positive effect on the environment. The plants absorb pollutants in the atmosphere and provide clean and green air. The greenery creates a positive and stress-free environment. A good garden area and plants can save the land from flooding.
Landscaping helps us to use our land effectively. The plants we grow and the structures we install can help use the place for various reasons. Well-planned landscaping can help to reduce the energy costs incurred in the house. The trees, shrubs, and plants help to protect the house from sunlight and create a cooling effect.
A nicely maintained house can make its owner feel proud and create a sense of encouragement to look after the house in a more efficient way. Landscaping requires an initial effort that can take time and cost. But once the landscape has been planned and worked on, it becomes easy to look after it and maintain it.
Protecting the natural habitat should be one of our priorities as we need to give our plants a healthy environment to live and grow in.
Using a landscape invoice is very useful. You can keep track of all the components of the lawn with the help of a landscape invoice. When you are using the invoice, then you are actually ensuring that nothing is going to be missed while serving the lawn with the care. This invoice is prepared by the person who is given the task to provide the services of the lawn care. He prepares that invoice in order to make the landlord know about the amount of money that you have spent while serving the lawn.
A landscaping invoice includes:
- Company name and contact details
- Customer contact details
- Services acquired
- Installations made
- Description of the services provided
- Labor rate per hour
- Cost of the plants used
- Taxes applicable
- Payments terms
- Scope of work
Making a landscape invoice is very easy. You are just needed to remember a few steps and you can design the best and easy to use invoice. Here are the few steps which can help you in designing a wonderful landscape invoice.
- Add the name of the company and the business along with your own name at the top of the document.
- Enter the name of the customer whom you are trying to give your services.
- Give the detail about each and every service which you providing to the landscape. Write all the services in separate columns. Also, write the units which you have used as well as the price of the units.
- Make the subtotal at the end of the document.
- The date when the invoice has been designed and the date when it was handed over to the customer should be mentioned clearly in the invoice. The signatures of the person along with the signature of the customers are also a mandatory task which authenticates the invoice.
- You can also add the comments at the end of the invoice to make it more readable and understandable. This also enhances the importance of the invoice.
Landscape Invoice Template
For: EXCEL(.xls) 2003 & later [Android+iOS] & iPad
Download File Size: 44 kb
For: OpenOffice Calc [.ods]
Download File Size: 25 kb
[Personal Use Only]